Tuesday 1 January 2013

First playoff game 1.12.13

We finally have a date for the first play off game!
We will be playing on Saturday January 12th 2013 at 2:30pm.
That means Managers need to be there by 9:30am and the rest of the volunteers by 10:30am.
I would like to get all the names of who wants to work that game, even if you have responded to the past emails.
I want to make sure you can work that date. I will try to work everybody, but if I can't I'll start with those who have already responded.
 

If the Broncos win the game on the 12th we will be having the Divisional Championship game here on Sunday January 20th at 4:15pm please volunteer for that game as well, if you can work it. I would like to get both game staffed and scheduled as soon as I can.
 
 
Thanks for making this a great experience for all of us who work, you guys that work these games are the best!

--
Jimmy

--
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment