Sunday 27 January 2013

Girlscout Cookies!!

Hello everyone!

My daughter Kailah (Isaiah's little Sister) is selling Girlscout cookies!  Since I'm Mom AND Dad and can't sell at work I thought I would ask the biggest group I belong to.

Please let me know if and when since we already have the cookies available, that you would like to purchase some to eat or to donate.

Cookies are $3.50 a box. This year we have: SAMOAS, THIN MINTS, DOSIDOS (crunchy peanut butter filled sandwich), SAVANNAH SMILES (hard lemon bites with powdered sugar), TREFOILS AND  TAGALONGS!

You can email or call!
(720) 621-3890

Thank you much!

On Jan 25, 2013 6:54 PM, "HamGotts" <hamgotts@comcast.net> wrote:

For those who replied to me about meals for Craig's family and for anyone else that would like to help, please go to the Pomona band website at www.pomonaband.org to sign up for a date to bring in a meal.

 

Craig's mom, Doris is very tired and Marshall is very sick right now.  I know she would appreciate anything we can do.

 

Craig is still in Boulder Memorial Hospital with no target date yet for discharge. 

 

Please call me or email me if you need to.

 

Thank you all in advance for your help!

 

Lorrie

--
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment