Tuesday 11 December 2012

Dec. 13th Scrip Order & Safeway Reloadable Cards

Scrip Order/Gift Cards:

The next Scrip Order will be placed on Dec. 13th after the winter concert, this is the last order being placed before Christmas.  If you or your family members, co-workers, neighbors, etc need to order any gift cards, please fill out the form and get this back to me by the end of that night.  I will place the Dec. 13th order as an expedited order, so that it will be back by Monday, Dec. 17th evening possibly Tues, Dec. 18th if delayed on their processing as it is very close to the holidays.

 

This is a great time to order for the holidays or teacher gifts, and put some money in your student’s band account in the process. There are many retailers right now with an increased percentage as well.  Some of the many that have increased percentages are: Applebee’s, Bass Pro Shop, Red Robin, and Starbucks… to name just a few.  There are over 900+ retailers listed out on www.glscrip.com.

 

There are several different options to get the order to me: 1. Red box   2. Hand deliver (at winter concert, any time to me, deliver to my house,  give to Meggan Langan) 3. Other arrangements – just let me know.  If I do not receive it personally, please send me an email so that I know where to look for the order.

 

Safeway Cards:

 

I will also have these Safeway Reloadable cards available that night at the concert.  This is also a great way to put money back into your student’s account while buying your groceries, gas, gift cards, etc.  This is something that you can involve your other family members, neighbors, co-workers, etc.  The more people involved in the fundraising, the more that goes into your student’s band account.

 

 

Please let me know if you have any questions on either of these fundraising programs.

 

Thank you

 

Karen Langan
720-849-3911 – cell

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment