Monday 10 September 2012

Re: Digest for pomona-music-boosters@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Hi Heather,
 
I can help this Thursday the 13th, but will be out of town on the 15th.  I can bring 2 irons.
 
See you Thursday.
 
Hillary Young  - aka: Derek Hackett's mom

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:39 AM, <pomona-music-boosters@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/pomona-music-boosters/topics

    Heather Vigil <jjmusic31@gmail.com> Sep 09 07:51PM -0600  

    Hello Everyone
     
    We have a lot of flags to make for this years show "The Game of Life" we
    need to have then done by the homecoming game. So we are going to have a
    flag sewing night on Thursday at 5:30 and a sewing day Sat Sept 15. I have
    already reserved the FAC room. I would like everyone to meet at 8:00. We
    have different stations set up so you don't have to know how to sew, I will
    need people to cut, pin, sew and iron. Please bring a sewing machine and or
    iron.
     
    Please contact me so I know how many wonderful volunteers I will have : )
     
    Thank you
    Heather
    303-519-8211

     

    Heather Vigil <jjmusic31@gmail.com> Sep 09 08:11PM -0600  

    Just to clarify
     
    Thursday Sept. 13th 5:30 p.m.
    Saturday Sept. 15th 8 a.m
     
    Thank you
    Heather
    303-519-8211

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group pomona-music-boosters.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.


0 comments:

Post a Comment