Sunday 9 September 2012

[RRS Run Group] question for all runners / sunday

 
To everybody:I have a question I have a race in 3 weeks (1/2 marathon) that I've been working toward.  I have fallen a little sick and could possibly be back to short runs in a couple days. I'm nervous that missing a long run will be detrimental to my race.  Being sick, do you just rest, or do you go do something less stressful than running like the eliptical?
To the few of you going on a run this morning I appologize for late notice, but I will not be able to make it. I've had a cold the past few days and I was hoping it would be better by today, but it is actually worse. Woke up coughing worse than before, terrible sore throat, no voice, etc. It is about 6am right now, so hopefully you get this message.
 
 
 

From: Mark85 <ambr_ed@yahoo.com>
To: roadrunnersports-westminster@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2012 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: [RRS Run Group] sunday run?

I'm gOnna be theRe aT 7am.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Road Runner Sports Westminster" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/roadrunnersports-westminster/-/d1cAlcKTyR0J.
To post to this group, send email to roadrunnersports-westminster@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to roadrunnersports-westminster+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/roadrunnersports-westminster?hl=en.



0 comments:

Post a Comment