Wednesday 28 November 2012

December Scrip Orders - 12/3 & 12/13

I have changed December’s scrip order dates, as there is not a booster meeting this month.

 

There will be 2 order dates for December, order forms attached:

 

Mon. Dec. 3rd 7pm and Thurs, Dec. 13th – band concert night.

I will place the Dec. 13th order as an expedited order, so that  it will be back by Tues, Dec. 18th.

 

This is a great time to order for the holidays.  Get some of your gift cards bought and put some money in your student’s band account in the process. There are many retailers right now with an increased percentage as well.  Some of the many that have increased percentages are: Applebee’s, Bass Pro Shop, Bath & Body Works, Kmart, Panera Bread, Red Robin, and Starbucks… to name just a few.  There are over 900+ retailers listed out on www.glscrip.com.

 

There are several different options to get the order to me: 1. Red box   2. Hand deliver ( any time to me, I’m working Broncos game- Dec. 2nd, deliver to my house,  give to Meggan Langan) 3. Other arrangements – just let me know.  If I do not receive it personally, please just send me an email so that I know where to look for the order.

 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

 

Thank you

 

Karen Langan

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment