Monday 5 November 2012

Re: Two challenges for the Strava-thletes among us

Done. Over and finished. To make this happen I rode +3 hours every day, yes - every day, for 2 weeks. My typical commute was 21 miles (one way). A few days I went for a bit longer. Stuck in memory is commute home via Loveland - Mason (too fast, needed to add a town loop) and a weekend of two 5h rides.

So, 60h in 21 days can be done. However, it means doing nothing but working, biking and sleeping. It also means burning legs are continuous and the desire to do something else than biking is continuously increasing. Point in case: Mike and Wade drove me hard on Saturday's 20 mile loop. I did initiate a sprint back to the parking lot - for only one reason: a chance to go fishing for maybe an hour before dark. (Yes, I did catch some.)

On Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:12:06 PM UTC-6, Mike Greiner wrote:
Hi Riders,

I signed up for my first two Strava challenges:
Need all the help I can get to keep it rolling as the temps go down. Join in if you are so inclined...

Route suggestions for the 79-miler?

Mike

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Let's Ride Fort Collins" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/lets-ride-fc/-/7NFfgBN-WBYJ.
To post to this group, send email to lets-ride-fc@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lets-ride-fc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lets-ride-fc?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment