Thursday 8 November 2012

Scrip Order form for 11/13 & Safeway Cards

Attached is the Scrip order form for 11/13, I will be taking these orders at the booster meeting. If you are not able to attend, please put in red box by 7 pm of that night or contact me separately.

 

I also have more Safeway cards, please let me know if you need one.  The reloadable Safeway cards have $10 loaded on them. This has taken a couple of months to really get started with this program.  The first month we made the 3% profit, this past month we made the 4% profit.  This month, I would really like for us to hit the 5% profit and keep at that percentage.  There are lots more cards out there this month, so this should be easy.  If you have friends, family or neighbors that need one, please let me know.  You can use these for gas, groceries, pharmacy, and gift cards (right now they have 4x the fuel points when purchasing the gift cards). 

 

There are times, where I even buy the gift cards at Safeway because I am not able to plan ahead with the scrip process or need an additional card on the fly.  Then I get the % at Safeway and also get the fuel points as I use this for gas as well.  Every little bit helps towards your student’s band account and it does add up.  Please let me know if you have any questions or want to pick my brain on how to earn more money into your student’s band account.  Thank you

 

Karen Langan
Corporate Security

Karen.Langan@CenturyLink.com

(720) 578-4567

 

 

Learn more about Risk Management/Information Security Policies, M&Ps, Technical Standards & Technical Best Practices at https://infosec.qintra.com/policies

 

This message and any accompanying attachments is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential information.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication, or any part thereof, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies and attachments.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment