Thursday 23 August 2012

Re: Show Shirt and New Apparel order forms

Hello this is a reminder to please look for me tonight to see the show shirt and new apparel. I will have order forms with me I would love to have  all orders in by Sat Aug 25th.

Please let me know if you have any questions
Heather
303-519-8211

On Aug 18, 2012 5:37 PM, "Heather Vigil" <jjmusic31@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Everyone
 
If you were unable to come to the Picnic today and see the show shirt and new apparel I will be taking orders until Friday Aug 24th. My goal is to have all orders back and ready for delivery as soon as possible so we can show our Pomona Marching Band Spirit!
 
Please note ALL  Students will be receiving a show shirt as part of the uniform. I already have them ordered and all sizes were turned into me already.
 
I will be at the school maybe Tuesday evening with order forms and pictures and for sure Thursday please look for me.
 
Thank you all for such a great turn out at the picnic
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me
 
 
Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment