Monday 29 October 2012

Re: Thursday pizza night

Question!  There were two types of Brownies at the potluck. One was a chocolate turtle type (so yummy) and one was maybe a cookie bar. Does anyone know who made those bars?  They were a light brown and I can't tell you what was in it but I would love to know what those were called and maybe even the recipe? ???

Angela

On Oct 29, 2012 1:14 PM, "Carissa" <carissa.research@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you need more brownies? I can make a couple batches or make or bring something else. I cannot get it there by 4:15 most likely however. Is practice earlier than 5:30 on Thursday? I could get them there by 5 or 6. Please let me know if that works. Thanks. carissa.research@gmail.com
 

On Saturday, October 27, 2012 1:36:53 PM UTC-6, lueb...@comcast.net wrote:
Hi all,  my mom is going to bring a batch of brownies. So now we have
Pizza
2bags of Salad
3bottles ofRanch dressing
1batch of brownies
Fruit/veggies not sure which or how much
I will take care of plates,napkins,silverware,and cups
Please add to list anytime.
Thanks for helping and making this week great for our hard working kids.

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

--
 
 

--
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment