Thursday 25 October 2012

Re: WOW we have AWESOME band parents!!!! State week events...

Hello. I am organizing the Monday Float day. I am just wondering if there are any parents who could donate any soda or ice cream that day to help out. I also would love to have additional scooper/soda pouring people so that the floats aren't melted by the time they are served. I had planned to make root bear, Dr. Pepper and Orange floats. If you are able to help you can email me carissa.research@gmail.com

Karen will tables be available?

I will probably arrive around 6:30 or 7pm on Monday the 29th to start setting up and depending on how many people I have to help me we can start making floats in enough time to have them ready by the end of rehearsal.

Thanks,

Carissa



On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 3:59:21 PM UTC-6, Karyn Clark wrote:

All I can say is WOW!

I sent out a request for help planning state week activities for the kids less than 24 hours ago and look what I got in return!
We have things planned for every night next week  :o)

If anyone wants to help these WONDERFUL Ladies out with a donation or help setting up/serving  let them know.


Monday: Root Beer Floats – After rehearsal – Headed by Carissa Smith

Tuesday: Ice cream social – After rehearsal - Headed by Andrea Meyer-Pemble

Wednesday: Trunk or Treat- After rehearsal – ALL PARENTS (come watch the final run through then hand out candy)

Thursday: Pizza Party 4:30 - Rhonda Luebbers


We truly have the BEST PARENTS!  Thank You Everyone!


--
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment