Wednesday 8 August 2012

If you want to work Broncos Games This year

Last call if you want to work Broncos games this year!
You must take this class, even the none TIPs trained!
 
I still Need Birth dates of every under 18 person that is working games. Without the birthdate and you must be over 16 or you can not work!
 
This is a required class for everybody working this season it is called Front Line Training. I know there have been emails out with dates. If you do not take this class you can not work! Please check the listing and sign up as soon as you can. (I still have to take the class myself) I will be taking it this month.
 
The other is Management Training classes, also required for anyone who will Manage Cash or Inventory.
 
There is still TIPs training classes.

Thank you to all who have taken care of this responsibility already.

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

 

The following is from our represative form Centerplate:

We have set up the training for August. Please note that this will be the last of the training for the season and you MUST notify me via email before sending your volunteers. Same day emails are NOT a guarantee of being able to attend. Please do not send people without sending me an email. If you do not get a response back from me you can assume they are on the list. Please make sure all training requests are being sent directly to me.

 

 


August Training is as follows.

 

Frontline Training:

August 9th @ 6:00pm

August 11 @ noon

 

TiPS Training:

August 8th @ 6:00pm

August 11th @ 2:00pm
August 13th @ 6:00pm
August 14th @ 6:00pm

 

Cash Manager Training:
August 15th @ 6:00pm
August 15th @ 7:30pm

 

Inventory Manager Training:
August 15th @ 6:00pm
August 15th @ 7:30pm

 

 

Contact me with the Time, date and type of training.

Jimmy 720.346.4950

--
Jimmy

0 comments:

Post a Comment